Stop waiting for friday, for summer, for a boy to fall in love with you. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make something of the moment you’re in right now.
Never forget a very real Sacrifice 2.0
Many of my followers most likely do not know that by the end of this year I will be joining the US Military. It is something that I have always felt I needed to do and was meant to do. I know this blog is meant for other things but being what today is I felt the need to post this in honor of the heroes we lost. (Feel free to delete this if reblogging)
Thanks darling :)
1) My March is completely packed up until spring break…how…?
2) I feel really uncomfortable in jeans because I’ve been wearing breeches for the past 6 weeks
3) On monday was the first day I wore a real bra instead of a sports bra in 6 weeks sorry not sorry
4) I ate half of pint of Ben & Jerrys last night because I was angry
5) I’ve been listening to songs from musicals for the past 2 days
hey guys, so last week my horse Pushy was sold out from under me by my mother. My name is on the Bill Of Sale but after we moved i keep forgetting to get my old barn to mail it back which will take too long. the police wont do anything unless i have a physical copy. (they wont accept a fax) heres the thing. I need 350$ to bail him out or he ships. he is my baby; and my mothers reason for selling him was ”You spend too much time with him”. i see him 3 times a week. anyway; Im making these costumes as a fundraiser, or a Painting of your horse! and even if you cant or dont want a costume i will open up a donation button on my page. Pushy is 5 year old Bay Mustang gelding; and honestly i would die for him. anything helps.